- 3ds Max
- Cinema 4D
- Please verify before sending the scene that you have saved it with all the correct parameters. It is the user’s responsibility to provide the scene with every parameters correctly set. The scene will be rendered exactly as you send it.
Please send a test of 3 to 15 frames in LOW priority, in order to confirm that the result is good ; before rendering the full frame range.
- Video formats (AVI, MOV, MP4…) are not supported. Only image sequences. Please always specify individual frames rendering (with an image file format: .exr, .png, .jpg, .bmp, .tga, etc.) for animations output. We cannot directly render an animation to a video file format due to multiple differences between video formats, codecs et platforms
- As a reminder, according to the SideFX terms and conditions, Houdini Indie (or higher) is required for any third-party rendering (Pixar – Renderman, Maxon – Redshift, Chaos Group – Vray, Autodesk – Arnold).
- No Special characters:
Avoid all the specials characters and spaces in your the folders and files names. Only use alphanumerical sign [A..Z][a..z][0..9] and “-” or “_”.
ELETRO3D Projet/Cuisine & éléctroménager/76XDR.hip – should be written – ELETRO3D_Projet/Cuisine_and_electromenager/76XDR.hip
In French “Cuisine & éléctroménager” means “Kitchen & household electrical appliances”
These limitations are required by the SideFX licence type policies for Houdini.
Allocated nodes quantity on the farm for your project:
- Render mode
According to the licence:
- .hipnc (Aprentice mode) Rendering only with Mantra, one node allocated on the farm.
- .hiplc (Limited commercial, Indie licence) Three Nodes Maximum (Three machines on the farm) will be allocated for the rendering.
- .hip (Commercial mode, HoudiniFX licence) Allocated nodes depending on your choice in the price list (Maximum allocated nodes is mentioned under the price)
- Sim mode
The project will be executed on a single CPU Farm node.