- 3ds Max
- Cinema 4D
For the moment, using Golaem on the farm require manual modifications from users. In particular, simulating the RANCH rendering environment
Please do the following steps to be sure that your crowd will be rendered properly.
- Create a folder C:\Maya\Currentjob and transfer your project files inside, then create a subfolder golaem and put the Golaem files inside(.gcg, .gscs, .gcha, .gmo, .gscf, .gscl, .ma…)
- Open your scene and set all the external assets paths to that folder. For render Proxy, we recommend to directly create them inside this folder
- RANCHeck your scene and DO NOT click on “Submit” button
- Open the .vua with an archive manager(for example 7zip) and drag and drop your golaem folder at the root of the .vua archive.
- Upload the archive on the RANCH through the web interface
If you have some questions or doubt, please contact us at email@example.com